« Home 

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 

New

I am baaacck...

New and improved! With 20% more!

Happy 2006 everyone! What’s better to kick start the beginning of another 364 working days than the birth of a new blog? This time is for keeps, I promise! ^_^

Firstly, a little bit about our husband - wife blog (this is a new concept, no?) ... we are both relatively young (ahem), relatively newly weds (belum 2nd anniversary pun), working in somewhat unrelated fields and lovin’ it. Well, at least I am. Heh. Plus, we are both destructive, we love violent, bloody, gory movies, hence the name of our blog. *evil grin*

Okaaay...enough of the soppy stuff and back to business.

We ushered in the new year at my church's Watch Night. Never thought I would do it, but there I was, with 20+ other church members at Golden Sand Baptist Resort, Port Dickson, singing my heart out from 9pm. Well, not all through the night coz I did sneak away halfway to sort out some...erm...plumbing problems. Okay, okay, I was feeling a tad constipated and had to do something about it. BUT. Let’s not go into details here.

In a nutshell, it was an interesting experience. Yes dear, the air con not working at first and shared facilities was interesting, and so was the breakfast and heavy rain.

I tried. *pats self on back*



Blogger Chat