« Home | Unforgivables » | Hail Harry » | The Cocolab » | Royce » | Baa.... Baa..... » | Tony Roma's » | New Skool » | Considerate Cineleisure » | Lalala In The Morning » | Welcome Back Chris & Lee » 

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 

A Series Of Events

Youngest SIL got hitched last Friday. I was at the wedding registration at Tian Hoe Temple and it only took half an hour to sign your life away! Kongsi, kongsi! :)

Last Sunday Clyde flew to la la land aka Hong Kong and left me to the wolves. I couldn’t have gone even if I wanted to bcoz there’s a tender for new business (read: late nights and working weekend). But things are looking up.

Someone wise once said to me, “Don’t act like you need the job.” Very profound words and very true. When you throw away your anxieties and insecurities, miracles do happen. ^_^



Blogger Chat