« Home | Colours of NYC » | Lady Liberty » | Lost In Translation » | 830am » | Lau Yiok » | Awesome » | Dog Feed » | I'm Happy For 'em for They're Happy For Me » | Ya Know What I'm Trying To Say? » | Genius » 

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 

The Beast

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taming the beast

I was fortunate enough to catch Walt Disney's Beauty and the Beast musical at Broadway. It was 715pm and the show started at 8pm. We were lucky to grab the last-minute-leftover-not-so-nice seats. But at USD58 a pop, you can't expect much.

The main attraction of the musical was Donny Osmond of Donny and Marie Osmond fame, poster boy of the early 80's. With his still chiselled features and pearly whites, Donny played the part of bad guy Gaston. I thought he was both convincing and funny. Plus, the guy can still sing.

Pop prince Usher was also playing a part in Chicago The Musical but not surprisingly, the tickets were all sold out so I missed that.

And also, my moolah was running low. So much for budget. Bleh.



Blogger Chat