« Home | Sad Git » | The Malaysian Dream » | Gym 'O' Rama » | To T Or Not To T? » | Speed Blogging » | Epigram of a Quitter » | Tradition » | Our Savour Was Born » | Restoran Kar Long, Off Jln Pudu » | Sharing » 

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 

Bali Mali

Wow. I can’t believe we are actually having a company trip to Bali! After 5 years!

This is only my 2nd company trip, after one to Langkawi 10 years ago at a different agency. Boy oh boy. There will be lots of team-building games (read: a chance to get violent with people you dislike in the ofis), inter-department bonding (this is gonna get real awkward with those hi-bye ofis characters) and lucky draws (compensation to those sad sods, namely me, who didn’t win any cash prizes at last year’s Christmas party).

Oooooh yeah. I remember my last company trip too well.

I planned to depart earlier with Clyde and also extend my stay with the gals as a make-up holiday for the non-happening Bkk trip but the sad thing is, management will hear nothing of it although the 10 of us filed into our bosses’ room to appeal.

Sorry, Clyde. We tried.



Blogger Chat