« Home | My Dirty Weekend » | As Long As They Spell Your Name Right » | PAWS Roadshow » | Cupid 1 » | 5 Words Game » | Assamboi » | 9 to 5 » | Kite Runner » | Guillermo Vargas Habacuc » | Say » 

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 

Daze Days

been to hongkong for 5 days.

5 days of walking, sweating, not much of munching though, shopping.

5 days of total confusion.

i hv lost confidence in guessing bonnie's t-shirt size. small? very risky. medium? but she say cannot wor. large? dont think so, she's still so skinny.

to make it worse, this summer seems like the more happening t-shirt cutting is loose cut. so how? medium looks quite large, but large is what bonnie told me.

I tried to look at the t-shirt physically. by visual it looks alright, but the label tells me it's not. Again, so how now?

In the end, i've been walking places after places, boutique after boutique, trying to find familar brands and sizes.

I did what i could........



Blogger Chat