« Home | poem » | Guinea Pig Exercise » | Don't Mess With The Zohan » | It's Black, It's White » | Baby Anderson » | Ta Pin Low » | A Series Of Unfortunate Events » | count » | 080808 » | Daze Days » 

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 

The End Of An Era

I opened the folder titled ‘Resignation’. There were 6 letters in total with different dates. 6 times I wrote the same letter but officially handed in twice.

Last month marked my 3rd and last.

The saying “life starts at 30” is true for me as I feel my life unravelling here. I grew up and grew old together with the company. From stick-thin to chubby. From single to married. From young to middle-aged.

People tell me I should have waited for my bonus, I should have waited it out because recession starts next year, I should have waited for a new job first.

I should, I could, but I wouldn’t.

If Obama can be president, anything is possible.

Here’s to happy new beginnings!

yes! a better tomolo!

Post a Comment


Blogger Chat