« Home | Daze Days » | My Dirty Weekend » | As Long As They Spell Your Name Right » | PAWS Roadshow » | Cupid 1 » | 5 Words Game » | Assamboi » | 9 to 5 » | Kite Runner » | Guillermo Vargas Habacuc » 

Monday, August 11, 2008 

080808

Wasn’t a lucky day for me at all in fact I felt my blood pressure went up several notches. Just when I thought a situation couldn’t get any worse, it did. I told myself this year will be all about me and for myself only and I will not be a sucker for pain anymore but it’s kinda hard when the person(s) holding your heartstrings is in moda paraplegic. What is it with the people who like borrowing money without any intention of every returning it nowadays? Is it a trend now? Is Brad and Angelina doing it too??

Needless to say, I’ve had sleepless nights and a few greys added to my otherwise thinning crown. Am experiencing Serotonin overdrive even as we speak so I would be lying if I said I am not planning to get even. Am NOT turning the other cheek like Clyde.

3 years of bullshit is quite enough.



Blogger Chat