« Home | She » | It Starts From My Toes » | The Playground » | Duit Kopi » | Not Sked » | Clyde's Sukses » | happens » | The End Of An Era » | poem » | Guinea Pig Exercise » 

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 

Life

If Life has a voice.

If Life has a voice, then I would like to ask Her why do I only see clearly now? Is it because I was too busy enjoying my moments when all was fine and dandy?

The company I used to meet and talk to everyday, whom I cherished and took so much pains to maintain relationships with, are not the same entity I can look to when things aren't looking up. Well, not all of them anyway. Sometimes a simple gesture is all it takes. Why is that so hard?

On the other hand, the shadows of my past, ties I only renew once in a blue moon, these are the ones who drop everything and run to my aid, give me support, encouragement and hope. My well-being is on their mind at all times.

Like I told someone in a similar situation recently why it is a good thing to be down, "So I can look up, squint at the sun a little and see who's really holding me up."

If Life has a voice, She would have a funny sense of humour.

If Life has a voice, She would tell me it's not too late to prune my branches, reseed and prepare myself for the next spring.

Praise God for Life.

:)



Blogger Chat