« Home | Fat Luggage, Fat Attitude, Fat Deal » | Funny Picture » | Smelling Like Roses » | Made In Manchester » | Happily Ever After: A Counter Attack for “Tlue Lom... » | Manifesto of Boredomism » | Ass Wipe....... » | Last Time Never Study » | Tlue Lomance » | Me and My Manga » 

Monday, May 15, 2006 

Brain Dead

There is a lulling in my head. Kinda like a buzzing drone, post 2-hour gym vigorous workout.

But the thing is...I am not working out. Nothing is.

After months of hyperactivity, sleepless nights, endless possibilities, emotional highs and lows. I tell myself; I gotta keep going. Just another lap. Another 5 minutes. Another nanosecond.

I am in a state of fatigue.

Too lazy to work.

Or play.

Or kill myself even.

Good thing my annual leave is coming up. Don't think I can last another commercial break.



Blogger Chat