« Home | Celebrity Credibility » | Nihon: Makan Culture » | Nihon: Buy, Buy, BUY! » | Thank you. No, thank you. » | Nihon: Of Geishas and Gion » | Nihon: Pout Please » | Nihon: Cars Are For The Filthy Rich » | Drawing » | 11 Days » | Nihon: The Kawaii Culture » 

Saturday, July 08, 2006 

Mouth Got Gold?

I am a brittle person. Only takes very little to tweak my nerves.

It makes my blood boil when:

1) People don't answer my calls

2) People don't return my missed calls / voice messages

3) People don't reply my SMSes

4) People don't reply my emails

It's the same as unrequited love, not unlike the infamous phrase from the Jerry Mcguire song:

“If you don’t love her, you’ve gotta tell her!”

What's so difficult eh? Are you so busy / forgetful / spaz your dialling finger stopped functioning? Hey, nobody is perfect. I forget too, sometimes. But I make it a point to make up for it. Doesn't matter if it's 1 hour or 1 day late.

So reply, dammit.



Blogger Chat