« Home | Valentine Ungkleleke Naleke » | One Lup » | Because I Can » | Tears » | Last Minute Shopping » | Gotcha! » | Girl Power » | Bali Mali » | Sad Git » | The Malaysian Dream » 

Monday, February 26, 2007 

I Hate CNY

I hate the endless spring cleaning.

I hate the pre-CNY crowds in shopping malls.

I hate waking up early.

I hated mom’s grouchy moods during ancestor worship.

I hate feeling alone with all my friends being back in their respective hometowns.

I hate the not-so-subtle showing offs on how well people / their business / kids are doing under the pretext of “reunion”.

I hate wearing red.

I hate the noisy firecrackers going late at night.

I hate cheesy CNY songs.

I hated being questioned about marriage.

I hate being questioned about babies.
(whoever think CNY / weddings is a good time to ask such KPC questions is actually ruining other people’s celebration)

I hate, I hate, I hate.



Blogger Chat