« Home | The Departed » | The 'H' Word » | It's A Gold! » | Return Of The Queen » | The Man of the House » | 300 » | Earthquake In PJ » | Post CNY Phobia » | Why I Hate Blacks » | Hum Kah Ling » 

Thursday, March 22, 2007 

Neighbourly Love

Clyde says I disrupt the neighbourhood harmony.

I just don’t see why would anyone need assistance when they back their car out of the garage. What my neighbours do is have their security guard / body guard hold up the whole street so they can reverse their car. Why can’t they look left and right first like everyone else? What happens when they drive in public places? How do they manage?

Strange.

When I am in a hurry, I just glare and drive straight through. I don’t honk oso give face oredi.

Peace. Sister. Peace.
Especially in d neighbourhood

Post a Comment


Blogger Chat