« Home | Rat » | Ngow Yat » | Bonnie Turns 26 & Several Months Old » | Clyde Turns 35! » | Therapy » | Sleeping Beauty » | Finally » | Superwoman » | The Tofu Man » | Beast » 

Friday, April 13, 2007 

Birds

I hate birds.

Birds hate me too.

I hate the black & yellow birdie who used to sing (and still does) outside my bedroom window at my mom’s house every morning at 8am. It’s all right on a weekday coz I gotta wake up for work anyway, but not on a Saturday! it’s my only sleep-in day! And the melody is not the sweet twitter like the little sparrows but it’s a loud “huooot....huooot....HUOOOUUUUUTTTTTT!”

I was seriously considering buying a lastik.

A family of pigeon built their nest outside my room window and they went ”coo...coo...coooooo...” every night.

And what else? They poo everywhere on everything.

Today, as I walked from our designated parking lot to the office, I felt a slight tap on my head. Some stupid bird dropping landed on my right shoulder, smearing my hair as well.

@#$%*!!!



Blogger Chat