« Home | Sleeping Beauty » | Finally » | Superwoman » | The Tofu Man » | Beast » | 22 - 35 - 55 » | Riddle » | Bonnie n Clyde » | Road Bully » | Meaty House » 

Monday, April 09, 2007 

Therapy

There is nothing more relaxing than leaving the office at 6pm, drive home, have dinner, shower, plonk myself in front of the idiot box and binge on another season of Everybody Loves Raymond with a bag of chips in hand (aside from shopping, that is. hehe).

Marital problems have never been funnier. This is already my 3rd time watching ELR and I’m almost through 1st, 3rd, 5th and 6th season. I gotta look for the missing season 2 and 4... pronto, pronto!

What amazes me is how everything revolves around food, family and witty comebacks! I always look forward to the end of every episode, after the credits roll, when the production company end frame “Where’s Lunch?” comes on. I love the display of the food spread! :P

I know this sounds blonde, but gosh, it just occurred to me last week that I wish I was Italian!



Blogger Chat