« Home | Model Material » | Sniffles » | Birds » | Rat » | Ngow Yat » | Bonnie Turns 26 & Several Months Old » | Clyde Turns 35! » | Therapy » | Sleeping Beauty » | Finally » 

Friday, April 13, 2007 

Owtaman

Pronounced "owta-man." That's a term I haven't heard in decades, since the days of Ultraman on RTM2.

I was asked to do something unusual today. It’s soooo waaaaay out it’s in another continent.

I was eager to do so at first, but after a short while I felt I have no business being there.

To start off with, it’s not my job. Not that I’m being calculative or lazy, but really, it’s not.

Secondly, I’m not qualified. Even senior personnel didn’t wanna do it. I could be jeopardising people’s career with my ignorance.

In the end, I have lost my belief in all things sacred and holy. The things I worked so hard and fought numerous Spartan battles for. Today made a mockery out of the things I cherished and respected. Everything came crumbling down like a cookie with too much water in the batter.

:'(



Blogger Chat