« Home | Cartoon » | Hairdo » | "Wow, this is better than nuns!" » | Monkey Spotted Humping at Monte's BSC » | Jalan Sultan Famous Claypot Loh Shi Fun » | Made In Hong Kong » | Grateful » | Downgrade » | A Series Of Events » | Unforgivables » 

Friday, August 10, 2007 

Invasion

I hate being disrupted during makan and tidur time. Be it meetings, phone calls, social workers asking for donations, direct sales people, etc. Seldom deterred by interruptions, I am very focused on food and sleep. And if I am unreasonably bad tempered, it is because of food and sleep. Other times, I am just bad tempered. :P

But not today.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She was relentless and persuasive. Like a sniper, she just locked on, targeted from afar and zoomed in on me among the 30-odd people dining there. Everytime she mewed it sounded like,"ffiona... fffiona... FFIONNNNNAAAAAA!!!" Cam hantu kum kum.

I didn’t stand a chance. So I ended up giving part of my clay pot chicken curry to her. :P



Blogger Chat