« Home | Brother Number One » | 2nd, 3rd.... Go! » | Rapist Fails To Have Jail Term Reduced » | Ayam What Ayam » | Wat Tad Lou » | Call » | Bodoh Benchoots » | MINE » | The Taj Mahal » | Agra Fort » 

Monday, December 31, 2007 

2007

... is drawing to an end, THANK GOD. Putting the goods and the bads on the scales this year, I concluded the bads outweighed the goods. Such a stinky, crappy, year.

The Goods:

I won a finalist cert for New York Fest.

I visited another 7 Wonders Of The World - The Angkor Wat.

I witnessed the aftermath of Khmer Rouge in Phnom Penh. (I’m not sure if this is good tho)

I was posted in Mumbai for 4 weeks. (I’m also not sure if this is good)

I visited one of the 7 Wonders Of The World - The Taj Mahal.


The Bads:

I feel so sorhai after the Sorhai Episode.

I was told I’m only giving 4 stars performance although I am getting a *promotion*. Go figure.

I am still seething over unsettled debts.

I am still treated like bat droppings by family members.

And a money tree.


In 2008:

I will be nobody’s sucker.

I will selfishly focus on my own happiness and nothing matters to me but MYSELF.

I will walk out of my job/relationship(s) if I am unhappy because I can.

And I shall sleep better at night.


Happy New Year everyone!



Blogger Chat