« Home | Ayam What Ayam » | Wat Tad Lou » | Call » | Bodoh Benchoots » | MINE » | The Taj Mahal » | Agra Fort » | Speaking Indian » | Masala Lemon » | Elephanta Caves » 

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 

Rapist Fails To Have Jail Term Reduced

Excerpt from today’s Star online:

KUALA LUMPUR: A serial rapist, who asked for directions to mosques and religious schools before pouncing on his victims, failed to have his 30-year-jail term and 24 lashes sentence reduced.

[edit]

Ismail Shah was convicted of three counts of rape, two counts of sodomy, one for forcing one of his victims to perform oral sex on him and for illegally confining one of his young victims between 2004 and last year. 

[edit]

Pleading for leniency earlier, Ismail Shah said he wanted to spend some time with his family.

“If the current sentence was upheld, I will spend the rest of my life in jail,” he said while reading out his mitigation from a letter. Ismail Shah claimed that he had not *hurt* his victims or use *violence* against them.  

“Please consider that my victims are not *injured* and they can be *cured* in future while I have to suffer the injuries due to the sentence,” he said.  
He said further that “I could control my desire as I *only* rape each victim *once* and each of them was sent back to a safer place afterwards”.

What can I say... delusion and idiocy at it’s best. This fler more sorhai than me.



Blogger Chat