« Home | SMS » | Passing » | Bum » | The Fisherman & The Fairy 2 » | The Fisherman & The fairy » | Very Fish » | Yesterday Night » | The Wound That Never Heals » | Wise Word » | The Angel and The Beast » 

Friday, November 17, 2006 

Secret

Clyde says my sleeping pattern is weird.

I disagree.

I think I just had a traumatic childhood.

Ghosts and ghouls spooks me out. A spooky bedtime story will guarantee a night of eyes wide opened-ness. So in order to overcome that fear I needed “security” which comes in the form of a Bible / Crucifix / picture of Kuan Yin by my bedside. Yeah, those days I was a multi-religionist. :)

I always ensure my blanket covers me entirely, from the chin onwards. Feet mustn’t protrude as demons will always attack the toes first. And ears are vulnerable areas too so I need both my bantal busuk to cover them up. Can’t say I wasn’t a child with an overactive mind. Heh.

Without realising it, I exercised this ritual till now.

But there are exceptions. I mean, I don’t do this during outstation trips as i don’t bring along my bantal busuks with me everywhere. I’d like to think I am “flexible” when it comes to habits.

Nope, I am not dependant.

At all.

:P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ha, just cant say how much I like to see the "V"!

Cuteness beyond words.

Post a Comment


Blogger Chat