« Home | The Fisherman & The Fairy 2 » | The Fisherman & The fairy » | Very Fish » | Yesterday Night » | The Wound That Never Heals » | Wise Word » | The Angel and The Beast » | In The Office Today... » | Sleep Sleep Sleep » | Friday the 13th » 

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 

Bum

I finally hauled my sorry ass to the gym after 2 solid months of loafing around. The excuse being my state of jet lag and a mini surgery in the southern region.

Yea, rite.

Needless to say, I was waaaaay out of shape. I only lasted 12 minutes on the treadmill, 5 minutes of level 5.5 brisk walking and 5 minutes of light jog at level 7.5. Brisk walking at 5.5 for 2 mins followed by 8 minutes of intense run at 9.0 x 2 reps was my norm. Even the free weights felt like gunny sacks of rice. Oh, the shame, the shame.

I punished myself for 60 minutes before dragging my battered body home. This morning I woke up to muscle aches most likely to last another day or two.

I can’t believe I’m actually paying for this. :P



Blogger Chat