« Home | Thunderbolt » | I Am Legend » | 2008 » | 2007 » | Brother Number One » | 2nd, 3rd.... Go! » | Rapist Fails To Have Jail Term Reduced » | Ayam What Ayam » | Wat Tad Lou » | Call » 

Thursday, January 03, 2008 

Keretapi

Sometimes I really pity Bonnie. I think I couldnt never feel it but I could understand it.

It's about a little habit of mine; little but loud. The truth is: I snore; and darn loud one. It's like hearing a steam engine train, steadily traveling on its rail track. Stable and consistant; thru out the night.

I'd tried various methods, sleeping sideway, putting anti-snore tape, spray into the throat, and direct spray into the nose. The best is the last method. It has a 60% success rate. However, consistent use cause my nose to dry up pretty badly. Hence I stop.

Maybe for the new year, i ll re-use it again. Hopefully will give Bonnie a good night of sleep. Many good nights of sleep.

Happily ever after. I hope.

So it's time; to say bye bye to the midnight train.



Blogger Chat