« Home | New Era » | Otaku! » | Tim Burton n Neil Gaiman » | Why Hate CNY? » | CNY » | Horrific Diorific » | He Didnt Want to Kill, She Didnt Want to Run » | CNY (Cina Nak Yahoo) » | Present » | I've Been Bkk-ed! » 

Monday, March 17, 2008 

Worry

I remember In American Idol, Simon said," I just dont understand you Americans, you can genuinely feel happy for ANOTHER person....." after he heard the screaming and laughing outside the door where a contestant who had just got the pass to Hollywood.

Same thing, to worries.

My heart just fell when i got the call from Bonnie. She sounded calm. Probably if I were her, I would do that too. But the truth is, i worried like hell.

It's always hard getting sick, but i think it's even harder when the one you truly love not well.

I will pray hard.



Blogger Chat