« Home | I've Been Bkk-ed! » | Still Banana What » | Classic » | Keretapi » | Thunderbolt » | I Am Legend » | 2008 » | 2007 » | Brother Number One » | 2nd, 3rd.... Go! » 

Thursday, January 17, 2008 

Present

Just feel like being very lucky these days. Yeah i got gifts from Bonnie, one for anniversary and another few after she got back from overseas.


I really like this one: The backpack!



I use to have one myself but it's way too damaged to be used now. The new one comes in just in time!


These are the bunch of things she got me from Bangkok: 3 t-shirts, a note pad pack in a can, a piggy handphone with my d.o.b., a wire made book mark, 2 bottles of anti hair drop shampoo, and 4 lovely, just lovely keychains.



These are the weird keychain doll i really love!



Thanks Bonnie. You've made me a very happy man!

hope you like 'em! sorry about the sizes tho.

Post a Comment


Blogger Chat