« Home | Dear Annie » | Anansi Boys » | Jus Cinta » | Jogoya @ Star Hill » | Dream Job » | Teacher's Day » | Retire » | Woman Thy Name Is Fickle » | Brats » | Advice Device » 

Thursday, June 07, 2007 

I Wanna Fork On The Table

It’s a forked road actually, but I thought the former will make a more interesting title. Hehe.

Both leads to uncertainties and are equally questionable. The endings are very loose and open-ended. I definitely do not know which is the right or better choice. I really don’t. I thought I did, but I was told I’m wrong. I’ve got mixed feedback and reactions simultanenously.

So torn, so confused, so lost.

I think I will say a prayer and flip a coin tonight.

We make choices everyday, every hour, and every second.

Many are right and else are wrong.

However, you know whatever choices you'd made, there's always a person backing you up.

Just make your choice and let us experience the consequences together.

Love you.

There are no right or wrong decisions lor. Either way, I gotta pay. :)

Post a Comment


Blogger Chat